JOIN ME IN ARIZONA IN APRIL 2017
April 22 – 29
Homebase will be Flagstaff, Arizona
As many of you know, I love to travel and explore. Even more so now as my kids are adults and out in the real world. My passion for the outdoors was started with my parents, hikes up Mt. Finlayson, trips to Goldstream, trips to Jordan River to pick mushrooms with my dad and lots of camping around B.C. and the Pacific Northwest. I have many fond memories, minus the hot days in a the white Pontiac with family dog breathing on you, and I wish to share that excitement with others. Of course, many of you enjoy my pictures and highlights of my adventures on Facebook but let’s get real, it’s never as nice as actually being there. That’s why I want to invite some of my good female friends that have the same passion as me and can be my initial test group for a potential business down the road.
- Hiking in Sedona on easy, moderate or advanced trails (depending on the group and abilities) as well as temperatures on the day.
- Visiting and hiking in the Grand Canyon
- Exploring the beauty and light in Antelope Canyon
- Visiting beautiful Horseshoe Bend
- Hiking/Walking around the Snowbowl in Flagstaff at 9,000 feet
- Other local hikes and day trips from Flagstaff
- Cost will be minimal as this is my test for future excursions (TBC – coming soon)
- Lead up hikes to the trip will start after Christmas on Sundays if interested
- Maximum 10 people (please let me know if you intend to invite a friend)
- Airline flights will be booked on your own to either Phoenix or Flagstaff – I will have a 15 passenger van. There may be an opportunity for pickup in Phoenix depending on timing of arrivals.
- Commitment and downpayment must be made by December 2016 to secure accommodations
- Must be able to walk for 60 minutes non-stop and go up and down hills.
- Must be able to have fun and drink wine, beer or enjoy life!