FG Consulting was hired to lead in a partner reception at the 2014 BC LNG Conference.
The reception played host to approximately 100 government officials, conference delegates, First Nations groups and business dignitaries.
The theme was West Coast and the event had the ambience of a B.C. forest, complete with live trees and outdoor sounds of birds and rivers. Partnerships with various Vancouver businesses helped make the event a success including Loungeworks Vancouver who provided the lounge furniture, decor and sourced out the “forest” for the event.
FG Consulting was responsible for:
- overall budget and management of partner reception
- creative development
- overseeing catering
- sourcing of local suppliers
- live local music
- development and execution of show flow
- managing timelines and critical path
- managing a team to execute event